Thursday 21 February 2008

Forward

This blog is primarily used as a method of assessment for my university course. That being the case, I do ask that you be as honest as possible with all critique in your comments, and if i ask for reader input, you do respond. I won't know who you are if you don't but for the sake of it being a threat, I do and I will hunt you down!!! *EVIL LAUGH!!*


OK, first order of business, a possible field trip! The criteria, "A suitibly bad place or event" the module is called "Being Bad" after all! So my suggestion would be Vagas, Amsterdam or some other place where disreputable practises take place legally. Alas though I believe these suggestions are far to monetarily excessive for the average student and ergo have the likelihood of not occuring, any suggestions my fine readers, I'll attempt to bring them up in the future. A much sought after "No Prize" award shall be given to the best contribution.

Well thats all for now folks....

Toodles

The Mystery Miscreant

2 comments:

Lisa Bates said...

How about going to a night club and get all blinged up, and have a few drinks with your mates.

Oliver Kendall said...

I say we go somewhere a sex shop or a tattoo convention, but I doubt that the propriety of such a venue would be happy entertaining about 150 giggling students.

Its really hard to call a field trip that would actually get off the ground, that is relevant, viable and yet interesting!

... but not Las Vegas please! I spent 2 weeks there for my 21st birthday and I don't think I would survive another visit!